- Brooklyn Botanical Gardens – Site Lighting Design Engineer Botanic Gardens. This project consisted of light designs for the Osborn Garden , Japanese Gardens , The Esplanade and retrofitting of some existing fixture, in this landmark setting.
- City of New Rochelle – Streetscape Lighting Designer for Iona Campus District. This project consisted of a total urban restoration and street widening of North Ave. , which goes through
the heart of the Iona Campus Area. This lighting design will set the criteria for all other projects
in New Rochelle .
- Yorktown Assisted Living – Lighting Design Engineer for Assisted Living Complex. Site
included multiple buildings, parking facilities and street frontage.
- Shrub Oak – Commerce Street – Streetscape Lighting Design Engineer. This urban
streetscape has been redesigned to include new lighting, plantings and curb cuts.
- Atlantis Yacht Club, NJ – Designing Engineer for a new electrical service upgrade.
- New York Police Dept. - New office renovation. Project included new lighting, power, telephone, data and fire alarm.